Radio Competition T&C's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “DrinkWell 2021” (the “Competition”). These terms should be read with our general competition terms at:
- COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
All entrants must enter their details using the form provided between the opening date 01/06/21 and the closing date 30/06/21. Then one winner will be picked at random from all of the eligible entries submitted.
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw on 01/07/21
- ENTRY PLATFORMS
- Online at [https://planetradio.co.uk/xxxx
- Online at [https://drinkwelluk.com/hits-radio
- Online at [https://drinkwelluk.com/jazz-fm
Online entry is free.
Start Date and End Date. From the 01/06/21 at 00:01 (Start Date) to 30/06/21 at 23:59 (End Date).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
Winner Announcement. The winners will be put in contact with the Booths Marketing team in order to redeem their prize within 21 days of the competition closing for entries.
- ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
- The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
- Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
- THE PRIZE
- Competition – Free Wine for 12 months (become a DrinkWell club member for free for the first year)
- Basic T&C’s DrinkWell Club is 6 bottles of wine every 2 months for a whole year. No costs at all.
- Offer – Get 20% off everything at DrinkWell – code ‘JAZZ20’
- Competition – Free Wine, Beer or Hard Seltzers for 12 months (become a DrinkWell club member for free for the first year)
- T&C’s Wine = DrinkWell Club is 6 bottles of wine every 2 months for a whole year. Beer = 1 x Low Carb Beer pack every 2 months for a whole year. Hard Seltzers = 1 x mixed hard seltzers pack every month for a year
- Offer – Get 20% off everything at DrinkWell – code ‘HITS20’
The Prize is provided by DrinkWell UK. We are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
Hits Radio winners will need to choose one of the cases and is not eligible for all of them.
The competition is run across the “Hits Radio and Jazz FM” Only one prize will be awarded to each of the two winners who are selected from all entries received.
We write too
Do Wines Contain Additives?
It’s only natural to want to know where your food comes from and what goes into making it. That said,...
DrinkWell Founder Raises Glass to Increased Calorie Labelling on Alcohol
SkinnyBooze founder, Tom Bell, is backing the latest government plans for increased nutritional labelling on alcohol aimed at tackling the...